Tuesday 5 February 2008

posting 2

My name, nicholas. i live with my parents, my sister, my brother and my grandfather.

In 1996, on 22 december, at about 6 am, i was born. the hospital was gleneagles. I cannot remember a thing about that day. 1997, i cannot remember when or where but i had my first holiday. On the same year, i celebrated my first birthday with a birthday party, my very first one.

2000, i went to gracefields kindgarden. I was very happy there. I had many friends there. Some of them are even in the same class as me now! I performed a lot there. My most memorable one was the performance on the graduation day.

on the year 2003, i came to henry park primary school. In primary 4, i met my favourite teacher. i will never forget him.
I am now in primary 6. i am extremely sad. I have so many memories i do not want to part with. In the end, i will still have to move on. Untill then, i will keep exapanding my autobiography.